Shortly after Natasha and Peter met she started calling him ‘Baby Spider’ in Russian. Peter looked it up after a while, and countered by calling her ‘Mama Spider’ also in Russian. The two became very close.When Bucky first heard them using the terms his eyes went wide and he began counting years. Natasha whacked him upside the head and told him promptly they were just terms of endearment they were not actually related.
It is one thing to love a character and want to follow a blog because you like that character, but the moment you attack the mun for how they portray the muse and run the blog, you not only attack the mun but the muse as well. It is not one way or the other, the muse that mun portrays, and how they portray them, is their own personal choice to be comfortable. It is not comfortable, nor enjoyable, to imitate a muse you enjoy more than theirs, because it is insulting the mun and how they have chosen to portray their muse and what came most naturally to them.
An indie RP blog is just that— Independent. They are allowed to run that blog in whatever manner pleases them best. If they want a gajillion tags to organize everything? That’s okay. They want no face claims or fancy formatting? That’s okay. They want to do what makes them happy and the experience the most enjoyable? That is absolutely okay, and anyone who opposes that can step on a lego.
Roleplaying is just as it says, you are playing a role, it’s all a show, but it’s also something that is a creative outlet. It allows mun and muse alike to grow and develop and form new bonds, even if some are severed along the way. RP is not meant to tear people apart over whether someone has fancy formats, or someone didn’t bother to find a faceclaim. RP is meant to bring even the most unlikely of friends together from all corners of the globe, and if you don’t see it that way, I can’t help but wonder if you should look at why you do it in the first place.
It is a hobby that is meant to be fun, not forced and gods awful. Until it becomes a job, it is not something anyone does because they have to, and it should never, ever be that way.
cute flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
And yet he isn’t related to Frankie Yankovic
OH MY GOD A NEW ONE
We lost power here thanks to the storm. But my computer didn’t shut off thanks to my uninterrupted power supply (UPS). I love my UPS.